Friday, September 10, 2010

New Home New Adventures!

We have moved back to Muscatine, THANK GOODNESS!!!! Matt and I were so done with driving 20 minutes to get anywhere we needed to be. So we moved right down in the heart of Muscatine where we are 5 minutes from Matt's work 5 minutes from church 5 minutes from the store 2 1/2 minutes from the Library/downtown and 5-10 minutes from any of our friends houses (the in-laws are included in that 10 minutes away friend category).

The house is wonderful! Somewhere we can definitely stay for a while. I have a kitchen that is literally 6 times larger than my old kitchen. With so much counter space and a island you would think I wouldn't know what to do with the space...false, I seem to be getting along just fine. I still find that about 5 minutes after I enter the kitchen to start cooking it's a complete mess.

There is a fenced in yard which is wonderful with the dog, and it will continue to be wonderful when Garrick starts running all over the yard.

So we are here, and alive, and loving having our own space!!!!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Sweet, I hope I get to see it. I was thinking about making that part of my Tuesday adventures!

Amy said...

uh, where are the pictures!?!

Judith said...

I am so glad you are enjoying your new home!!