Thursday, August 26, 2010

Since it's been forever!



WE HAD A BABY!!!!

So this is the picture from Garrick's blessing day. It was a wonderful and crazy time! Everything went great with the delivery.....and 6 1/2 months later



We are all quite adjusted! Rocky and the baby get along (thank goodness!)
Rocky will lay next to Garrick or nose to nose with him and Garrick will grab Rocky's nose and lip and whiskers and paws and he'll just sit there and take it. If I tried to do that to him he would probably just give me a dirty look and walk away. Thus the advantages of being cute, a boy, and 6.5 months old!

I will put up a picture time line to let you all know what has happened in the last year of our lives :) but for now I will say--see you!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I miss that boy, and you too, So cute. Can't wait to see you!